I’m not a Democrat or a Republican. What I’m against is the bullying coming from the right. Always from the right. Always. This is a flat-out attempt to ridicule the bullies and throw some light on the heroes. I've got lots to work with.
I don't own any of these images. The disdainful comments are all mine, however.
#Uniteblue #TCOT #Teaparty #Texas Conservatives have nothing to say about this. Please spread this picture to every Conservative you see. Rub their noses into it.
Chris Holly jamming with Congressman Tim Scott (R-SC)
Omg guys Mike Huckabee is coming out
Things got nutz fast
Slappin’ the bass
Huntsman just chillin’
Rick Perry and Huckabee comparing cowboy boots
So we meet again (met previously when Santorum worked with the WWE, no lie)
Ms. Santorum assaulted the voters
- Huntsman: Fried Oreos in New Hampshire
- Bachmann: Favorite junk food? Probably– it’d have to be chocolate. It’s have to be — dark chocolate probably. Yeah.
- Paul: I’ve kidded about that, I don’t think it’s junk food because it tastes so good. I am very soft on chocolate chip cookies
- Perry: Mine is Vienna sausage and crackers.
- Romney: Let’s see. I love good pretzels and– peanut M&M’s.
- Santorum: Wow, that’s a hard one because I am a junk food addict. Most everyone says milkshakes, ice cream, that’s probably bad. The deepest chocolate you can get.
- Gingrich: Almost any ice cream. [ABC Correspondent Jake Tapper: “favorite flavor?”] Black cherry.