I’m not a Democrat or a Republican. What I’m against is the bullying coming from the right. Always from the right. Always. This is a flat-out attempt to ridicule the bullies and throw some light on the heroes. I've got lots to work with.
I don't own any of these images. The disdainful comments are all mine, however.
In the jacket of his new book, The Tyranny of Clichés: How Liberals Cheat in the War of Ideas, conservative columnist Jonah Goldberg claimed that he had “twice been nominated for a Pulitzer prize.” On Tuesday, Goldberg acknowledged that he has never been nominated for a prize, but was only one of thousands of possible candidates.
Jonah Goldberg: just another sweaty white Republican who got a job thanks to his mom.
- butchrosser likes this
- nohetero likes this
- wateringgoodseeds likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- tweedeyesocket reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- teenmidol likes this
- reagan-was-a-horrible-president reblogged this from republicanidiots
- reagan-was-a-horrible-president likes this
- republicanidiots reblogged this from danforth and added:
- goestoeleven likes this
- valeskakowalski likes this
- nicky36 likes this
- froggeek likes this
- westacadia reblogged this from danforth and added:
- citizenkerry likes this
- danforth posted this